• The IDEAL first skis to teach beginners - they strap onto any shoe or boot and work great on hard frost and snow.
• Shorty junior touring skis with a rounded tip have a heritage dating back to the 1970s when they were developed in Canada and became popular in Scandinavia and the Alps. While your deep stabiliser muscles are at work keeping you upright on the short skis, you’ll intuitively bend your knees to further improve control as you move.
• Safe for children or any toddler, and fun for both beginner or intermediate levels. Perfect for Alpine or cross country skiing in the back garden, on the pistes or a hill. Also great fun for any competent youth or adult skier who loves to practice a trick or jump.
• The durable nylon straps are made in Sweden with long-lasting stainless steel buckles for safety. Straps also allow siblings or friends to share skis for quick, improvised training.
HOW TO ATTACH: Place shoe or boot in the center of the 65cm ski with the front strap buckled up across the toes and the rear strap crossed behind the heel and buckled up around the ankles. High-ankle boots are comfortably used for this or you can pull down any trousers to cushion your ankles as you strap the skis on.
HOW TO MAINTAIN: We recommend buckling the straps together when the skis aren’t in use to minimize the chance of losing them. The stainless steel buckles are durable in all weather, but are best stored in dry conditions. The skis are made of UV-resistant HDPE plastic and tolerate wide temperature differences. Replacement straps available.
We know you’re busy. For that perfect standby present during autumn and winter stock up on our Snowshoe hare stumpy skis. They are simple, lightweight and flexible, with straps which fit any type of shoe or boot. Our ski video shows children aged 6, 8 and 14 having a go as well as an adult. They can equally be strapped on the feet of a motivated 3 or 4 year old – start off in gentle terrain. Perfect on frosty golf courses or back garden slopes, this is a super present for everyone who likes mucking about outdoors.
Delivery & Returns
Here’s what we charge and what we promise:
Please note that we do not deliver on weekends/public holidays.
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling.
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS.
- Express: 1 working day with UPS Express/Royal Mail 1st class if you order before 2pm. £6 (small items)/£12 (heavy items).
- Economy: 2-3 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail 2nd class. Free (small items)/£6 (heavy items).
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling. (Add 1 working day for some European islands)
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail International Standard.
US, Canada, Switzerland and other non-EU countries: Sales tax is deducted at checkout. Cost is calculated automatically based on weight/destination.
If you have any queries call us on +44 1738 624 019 between 9am and 5pm (GMT) or between 9am and 12pm US East Coast time and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Alternatively email email@example.com and we'll respond to you within one working day.