MAX WOOL CONTENT! 80% wool socks are far superior and more comfortable than bulky, cheap woollen mixes. The 15% polyamide, 5% elastane mix makes for the perfect trade-off between elasticity, comfort and warmth for girls' and boys' winter socks. Super cosy!
UNIQUE COMFORT! Our thin, highly insulating wool socks will fit inside business and regular footwear for men & women far better than standard thermal socks and will transform cold autumn and winter days - exceptionally warm.
QUALITY! Our easy-care woolly socks are made in the Baltics to the highest standards. 80% wool, 15% polyamide and 5% elastane, machine-washable and durable.
ALL FOOTWEAR! Both girls and boys enjoy the thin, elegant fit which makes these cosy, woollen, calf-length socks suitable for school as well as hiking, trekking, walking.
STYLISH! Our Tundra wolf design adds a fun, winter touch to both girls' and boys' socks. Available in red, electric blue, navy, off-white, grey and light blue. Sizes 7-9, 10-12 and 13-3.
SCHOOL & CASUAL! Our breathable, anti-bacterial, thin woolly socks are made in Europe. Available in grey, navy and several colours for all outdoors activities as well as school.
Delivery & Returns
Here’s what we charge and what we promise:
Please note that we do not deliver on weekends/public holidays.
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling.
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS.
- Express: 1 working day with UPS Express/Royal Mail 1st class if you order before 2pm. £6 (small items)/£12 (heavy items).
- Economy: 2-3 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail 2nd class. Free (small items)/£6 (heavy items).
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling. (Add 1 working day for some European islands)
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail International Standard.
US, Canada, Switzerland and other non-EU countries: Sales tax is deducted at checkout. Cost is calculated automatically based on weight/destination.
If you have any queries call us on +44 1738 624 019 between 9am and 5pm (GMT) or between 9am and 12pm US East Coast time and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond to you within one working day.