Wooden bellyboards are slightly heavier than boogieboards. They sit in “half-plane” in the water allowing them to cut through the waves a lot faster. That’s why they provide a lot more exhilaration than their plastic counterparts, and this classic Cornwall design is the original prone surfboard. Bellyboards float well enough for general dog-paddling. Along the great Welsh coastline they’re also known as great stand-bys for improvised sledging when the snow dumps down!
Delivery & Returns
Here’s what we charge and what we promise:
Please note that we do not deliver on weekends/public holidays.
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling.
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS.
- Express: 1 working day with UPS Express/Royal Mail 1st class if you order before 2pm. £6 (small items)/£12 (heavy items).
- Economy: 2-3 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail 2nd class. Free (small items)/£6 (heavy items).
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling. (Add 1 working day for some European islands)
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail International Standard.
US, Canada, Switzerland and other non-EU countries: Sales tax is deducted at checkout. Cost is calculated automatically based on weight/destination.
If you have any queries call us on +44 1738 624 019 between 9am and 5pm (GMT) or between 9am and 12pm US East Coast time and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Alternatively email email@example.com and we'll respond to you within one working day.