Desert lynx salopettes allow you to get properly stuck in. A bib-style front and back make these snow-proof trousers (with water-proofed seams) ideal in combination with a lightweight, insulating top layer, like fleece or wool. A bit like dungarees, they protect the stomach and lower back, which means the children can ditch the heavy overcoat and enjoy more freedom to manoeuvre. This is a great layering trick from Scandinavia – warm underlayers and protective trousers are far more effective than jeans with a thick coat.
For our size chart, click here: www.team-magnus.co.uk/faq-sizes/
Delivery & Returns
Here’s what we charge and what we promise:
Please note that we do not deliver on weekends/public holidays.
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling.
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS.
- Express: 1 working day with UPS Express/Royal Mail 1st class if you order before 2pm. £6 (small items)/£12 (heavy items).
- Economy: 2-3 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail 2nd class. Free (small items)/£6 (heavy items).
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling. (Add 1 working day for some European islands)
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail International Standard.
US, Canada, Switzerland and other non-EU countries: Sales tax is deducted at checkout. Cost is calculated automatically based on weight/destination.
If you have any queries call us on +44 1738 624 019 between 9am and 5pm (GMT) or between 9am and 12pm US East Coast time and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond to you within one working day.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great salopettes
Got these a few years ago, they have been great, kids warm and happy playing out in the cold snowy weather. Team Magnus great to deal with if you need to, Recommend this product :)
Service Value Quality
- Fabulous salopettes
These amazing salopettes have endured three years' wear from my very active son. They are as warm and waterproof now as the day they were bought. Wash well, dry quickly and are exceptional value for money!
Service Value Quality