Classic Scandinavian, buckled ski straps are essential for easy fastening of your stumpy skis. If you’re wearing very large boots you will need a spare set of straps to extend the length of the bindings. That way the straps will still cross your heels and fasten around the ankles easily. Back-up straps are also useful if you might forget to buckle the skis after use (your existing straps can fall out when carried.) And importantly, Scandinavian straps make very cool tools when you’re not skiing, like a really upmarket version of Halfords bungee cords. Buckled ski straps do a range of jobs: You can fasten goods to your roof-rack – or do as one well-known polar explorer – secure your Rolex onto the wrist.
Delivery & Returns
Here’s what we charge and what we promise:
Please note that we do not deliver on weekends/public holidays.
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling.
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS.
- Express: 1 working day with UPS Express/Royal Mail 1st class if you order before 2pm. £6 (small items)/£12 (heavy items).
- Economy: 2-3 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail 2nd class. Free (small items)/£6 (heavy items).
- Express: 1-2 working days with UPS Express Saver. Order before 2pm for same day handling. (Add 1 working day for some European islands)
- Economy: 3-5 working days with UPS Standard/Royal Mail International Standard.
US, Canada, Switzerland and other non-EU countries: Sales tax is deducted at checkout. Cost is calculated automatically based on weight/destination.
If you have any queries call us on +44 1738 624 019 between 9am and 5pm (GMT) or between 9am and 12pm US East Coast time and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Alternatively email email@example.com and we'll respond to you within one working day.